Monday 2 April 2012

About...

Views Cast... I had thought up a few names but I felt they are not suitable as it does not reflect my intent. My main objective is to share with readers what are my views and what I perceived. Finally, I settled for Views Cast as it simply mean casting my views.

Why blogging... Firstly, I read a lot of blogs and I would like to share articles if I found them  interesting. Good things are meant to be shared, right?  I think weblog is a good medium for that purpose. Second, would like to leave a digital foot print for my future generation (long term planning) to find and learn more about me. Third, to set a personal challenge... can they teach old dog new tricks?  Lastly, to fulfill year 200X (could not recall exact year) new year resolution... better late than never. Word of advice (yeah yeah), don't set any new year resolution on eve of new year when you can't count how many bottles on the wall hahaha... 

Why launch it on 1st April... It is certainly not an April's Fool joke. It is purely logic, easy for me to remember its anniversary date. Have mercy! I'm not getting younger ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment